“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” -Marc Ribould
Hi! I’m Tara, and I’m thrilled to meet you!
A few tidbits about me:
- Ice water is my favorite drink.
- I love everything about the beach – the sun, the sounds, the smells, people watching.
- Reading is one of my favorite activities.
- I’m a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but I enjoy dressing up occasionally.
- I love to travel.
- I’m a wife and momma. My family is the most important thing to me.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I love minty treats (Junior Mints, York Patties, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Mentos, just to name a few).
- I wish I was a dancer.
- I’m a recent yoga addict.
- Fall is my favorite season – I love to wear sweaters and get cozy with some hot chocolate and pumpkin pie.
- I’m down-to-earth, goofy, honest and passionate.
I was first introduced to photography in College. I took a film photography class and completely fell head over heels. I loved the challenges I faced with processing images from start to finish, the solitude of the dark room, and the steep learning curve. While I cherish everything I learned, I still prefer digital photography and the speed with which I’m able to return images to my clients.
The thing I love most about being a photographer is that every session is so different, every wedding is so different. I’m intrigued by people and how similar and yet completely unique we all are. I enjoy getting to know each of my clients and creating imagery that reflects their diverse styles and personalities.